Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sick

My boyfriend just went home. We watched a movie here at my house and ate dinner together. I actually am sick right now and I am wondering if one could die from sneezing too much. My sneeze comes too close together that I don't even have time to catch my breath for the next sneeze.
I feel so heavy and sleepy, but I still don't want to sleep yet because my mom's in my room using Skype. I have a budding business right now and I want to make an ad and a giveaway competition, but I'm too sick to think or do. I guess I'll just sleep after I eat my milk and cheese cupcake.
I want to try and do some cupcakes tomorrow, or the next day and turn that into a business too. But that would have to wait. I still have a lot of business ideas lined up and I hope that it would someday grow. I'd like to have my own business and stay at home and do what I love. I think I was born for that. If not, I hope to just finish all my goals, move on, and just get on with my life.

I am too shy to tag all of my friends on the things that I sell because to tell you the truth, I hate it when people flood my wall with it. Not that I flood them, it's just that I feel like I don't have the right to force an ad on their wall. Oh, I wish I could find a way to get more likes and buyers. T_T Why is it so haaard?
Just kidding. I'm just starting on my business and I'm not giving up on it. I'd try my best to win the hearts of my clients and then, I'll go from there. Oh good luck to me!
For now, I think I'll just lie down here on the sofa and watch a movie till I get some sleep.
Which isn't hard since I am sleepy already. What's wrong with me?

I believe that being with your loved ones makes one feel better. I wish he could stay here and take care of me. I will sleep on his lap while he combs my hair and sing me to sleep.
Guess we really can't have everything all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.