Thursday, April 19, 2012

Moved Again


Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

Having Carlsbad Satellite TV in the new house has made it feel a bit more like home. At least I can watch the same BRAVO shows and things like that that I used to and I’m not too far behind on any of my soaps, either. This move has been really tough on me because we came here for my husband’s new job which meant I had to give up mine. I was only a teacher but I loved my school and I think it’s going to be hard to find a similar job here, particularly at the end of the school year so I’ve got some time on my hands that I didn’t have before. We’re thinking about adopting a dog which would give me something to do but for now I’ve just been watching a lot of TV and really trying to make this house a home. It’s a beautiful place and I love how it’s decorated but there’s always something else to do, you know? I think it’s going to be wonderful in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.