Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sleeeeeep

Still up ladies and gentledudes.
Can't sleep. This is too early for me. No matter how I try to sleep early and wake up early I still cannot. Why? Because, I am a night person that's why.

Okay, here's what.
Since I am so tired of ranting over and over again, I promise to try and avoid that from now on. I will practice even on the world wide web the innate optimism I have been boasting about.

My mind is shifting from one topic to another!
I remembered that I still haven't formally introduced to you my dogs :)
Or my crush though now, it's nearing to end.
And now that I think of it, I really don't know why. Where am I investing my time? Seems like I never have enough of it.

I have an idea.
I'll watch a movie! Hopefully that would send me to sleep.

Later.

Reese's and Kisses,
Cherry F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.