Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sister's Keeper and Cleaning Day Yet Again

Watching "My Sister's Keeper" again on HBO.

Done cleaning our house which our dogs entirely trashed last night. Our trashcan was toppled over and the hair I cut last day was all over the floor. There were soil on the floor too because Hermes decided to re-pot our coffeetable plant last night.

I took pictures of my sisters Play-doh set which I would put up for sale to tomorrow. I am also thinking of selling these bears I got at home, but thinking that it wouldn't be right since they were gifts. Maybe I'd just give it away to donation boxes next christmas.

Anyway, I am sitting here on our couch, waiting for the next bus stop.




Reese's and Kisses,
Cherry F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.