Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Love and Plastic

I went to Save More Sta. Mesa today to buy a printer at ink-novation. Review can be found here.
Then, guess what? The rain started falling! Within five minutes, the road was already flooded. I went inside the grocery to buy some supplies we are running out of, but of course, I went straight to Japan Home first :) Who doesn't love Japan Home?? Anyway, I saw this:





Gel Cushions, Php 66 @ Japan Home
What in the name of humankind is this?!
Well, ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you what these are. These are gel cushions - savior of the entire womenkind. Okay, enough with the drama. These are cushion for the balls of your feet. Here's the problem. Women love high heels. I love high heels, and not even because I am small, I just like wearing them - but they hurt. A lot. Though I don't wear them that much often, I do when I feel like dressing up, and when I do I will surely suffer the consequences when I get home - sometimes even when I'm not home yet :P So here's where this ingenious thing comes in. You peel the plastic covering, you drop it on your stilettos, and you're good to go. It's so soft, it feels like the pressure your whole body is giving on the balls of your feet are floating in the clouds.
There are also other kinds of gel cushions available there. The other one are cut in strips. I suppose they are placed on your shoe straps so they won't dig into your skin. The other looks like small oval pieces. I'm not sure where they are supposed to go though ☺
One thing I like about these gels is that they stick but they aren't adhesive. Which means I don't need to buy a dozen of them. I can remove them and put them on another shoe. Very nice.
Again, Feet Gel Cushions for only 66 pesos. Give those heels a walk around town.

BUT. Let's not forget the heavy rain. So I went out and I had no choice but to go home. I was afraid that if I wait for the rain to stop, I'd be stuck there. The guard hailed a cab for me so I won't have to stand in the rain and so I got home. Safe and dry :D

Oh, and another thing.

Epson ME 32 with CISS


Here's what I bought a while ago. You might not see it, but it still has a plastic. And this is what's boggling me for a long time now.
Why do people keep the plastic covering on their appliances or gadgets?
Not the packaging! You know, the thing that protects it from scratches.
It bothers me because it is unsightly and it ruins the over-all aesthetics of the thing.
Okay, yes, they want to protect it. But here's my take:

If you want to protect it, keep it inside your closet. You know what I mean?

It's either you put it out in its full glory or you cover it up and protect it. 
It can't be both.
You make a choice. 
Keep it or put it out.

Just like your heart.

And you thought it was about a stupid plastic.
Hah!☺

I'm out.
Off to school tomorrow :)

Reese's and Kisses :)
PS.
I'm serious about the plastic though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.