Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One Strong Coffee

It's 5am and I am still up. I went to the wake of my friends mom yesterday - may she rest in peace, and went for coffee before heading home. So, that is the reason why I am still up.
It wasn't a total waste though. Since midnight, I made a GPOY tumblr post, I was able to listen to Papa Jack and his awesome advice, I was inspired by this boy to sing so I made another cover - will post tomorrow for I am tired, I have also added an event calendar - which could be seen on the sidebar →
I will teach you how tomorrow! Hopefully ;)
Still have a lot of things to add to my blog so I am excited!:D
Still debating if I'd tell you about this boy. Let's just call him Alex ;)

I will sleep on that, and we'll see tomorrw.
Well, good morning everyone.
I hope you'll have a good day ahead of you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.