Friday, April 15, 2011

Moving back.

I've tried tumblr for a year and I can say that it IS the easiest way to blog. After thousands of posts and hundreds of followers later, I moved back here. Why?

I got a lot of reasons but it boils down to one point. I missed the way blogger makes me feel - like nobody is reading my blog. Though I know my posts will be found on google search one way or the other, I still like the feeling of freedom. The way I know that somebody might be reading my blog, but I don't know who so I don't care. And because of that, I can write my thoughts, whatever they might be, whenever I want.
Most of the time, in tumblr, I can't do that. I censor my posts and reactions because I fear my friends and family would find out these things about me or worry about me or judge me or worst: to be asked about them and to have to explain myself. I think, sometimes it's easier to open up yourself to strangers that to the people you actually know. I dunno. Is it just me?

My tumblr IS still active though, but it will only be filled with microblogs (I've never been a twitter material. I'm too talkative for that) and reblogs.
After days and days of editing my theme and combining my irrelevant posts, here I am. Yippee Doo!
Right now, besides taking care of our puppies, cleaning our new house, eating, sleeping and procrastinating I am now also fully committed into spending my day watching Jeff Hardy and WWE. Ha!☺

I will be back to update this blog, soon. I can't think over the ruckus my dogs are making.

Reese's and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.