Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today 71709

Lights off. Lay awake. Pouring rain. Thinking of you. Cold starts to seep in. I close my eyes. This charmed day. I wish my dreams away. Hold on. Hold back. Breath in. Let go. Stay close. Stay warm. Chattering from the coldness of the core. Unknown. Undiscovered path. Reveal yourself to me. I can't read mind. I can read hearts. Actions are louder. Words are just words. I stopped believing in fairy dusts. The red light is above me.I tossed and turned. Blanket is no use. Nostalgia betrayed me. Rain is suffocating my mind. If I could run. The sun. The dessert. The warmth. Fill me up. Beat for me. I lay dead. I'm so alive. Lie with lies. Truth are black. I saw and felt. I died. I can't understand. I can't explain. I doubt. I wish. I hope. I failed. I laughed. Alone. I cried. I prayed. I stood. I'm still awake. Thoughts running. No where to go. Drowning in lies. Drowning. No feelings. Blank. Full of thoughts. This charmed day. This charmed day. Thinking. Thinking. Why. I never left. I was always within reach. Yet I felt so far. No use. Tired of always being. Cannot always wait. Why is there no effort. efforts. Unreal. Perfection Acceptance. Dying with lies. Felt so nice. Felt so good. Laugh. Smile. Cry. Cycle. Stupid. Weak. Strength. Choose. Bear. Lies. Lies. Lies. Don't Believe in lies. I know. I believed. A fool. Top one. fool. When. Learning. Never. Always. Everyday. Dying. Lying. Scream. stop. close your eyes. Think of me. Breath. Smile. Lie.Laugh. Think of me. close your eyes. Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.