Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm Speechles

These are excerpts from the original author http://ronaldsantos.i.ph/blogs.
" ....That was what hit me. How could you lose something that’s not even with you yet? That was a confirmation that she was getting emotionally attached to the guy. We fought because she didn’t want to admit it. She said that what she had written was all about friendship and not about love. For the first time in our marriage she asked for freedom from me. For 11 years we were always together, and now this..... "
" ...She had discovered her own little world and wanted to explore it. I didn’t want to give it to her but finally I gave in. I told her that she could do anything she wanted and not worry about how I would feel. In fact, I told her that I was planning to leave her and kids for a while so we could give each other the chance to be alone. We decided to give the new arrangement a try.... "
"...It is not unusual to hear people say “I love you because…,” but this story has shown us that the deeper and greater love is having to say “I LOVE YOU IN SPITE OF…”
What hurts most?
…when you can’t fight for that one thing that would make you happy……I may never be the guy you look forward to seeing every day……but I will always be the guy who will look out for you each and everyday…
Sad Girl: “don’t make me feel that i’m just a selfish jerk just because Imade you cry”!
Sad Guy: “then don’t make me feel like I did nothing for you when I almost died crying just to see you smile…”Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And some ask ourselves: Will our actions echo across the centuries?
Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
Love isn’t when you can’t sleep … it’s when you want to keep your eyesopen…Love isn’t when you keep holding on … it’s when you learn to let go …Love isn’t when you kill yourself with jealousy … it’s when youunderstand …Love isnt’ when you fall for someone … it’s when you catch that personwhen she falls…
Love isn’t when you see her everywhere … it’s when you close your eyesand she is still there …Love isn’t when you tell her what you feel … it’s when you giveeverything for her sake…And Love isn’t when you think you were blind … it’s when you know shewas wrong but you didn’t mind!




Enough said.
Anyway, while I was riding the jeepney on my way home a while ago. I thought of something. that there are some things that you cannot put into words. and then I read that entry above, and I realized, that there are people who can do those for you :p
Sometimes, you ask yourself, until when? Where is the finish line? How do you know that this is it?
Well, Now I know. There are things that you do not have to know. That's where faith enters. Faith is defined as "A belief in something without needing proof or evidence"
When you have done something, and you are not sure if you have done the right thing, examine what you feel. You may not get it the first time, but you eventually will.
If you are happy with what you have done, then you have done something good.
Remember: Doing what is good, is always doing what is right.
If you feel bad, guilty or shy with what you have done, then I guess, you've done
something wrong.

It also came to me that time, (apparently, when I'm commuting alone, that's the time I realize a lot of things) that sometimes, people use work. school or play, as a defense mechanism for pain. They bury themselves with almost anything just to escape the feelings and thoughts that gives them pain. Anything just to keep them preoccupied. Then there comes a time when they really have nothing else to do. (example, ride a jeepney. nothing else to do but sit and think.) When those times come, and you can't do anything else to keep your mind busy. STOP. These are times when God wants you to think. He wants to talk to you so stop. What did He say?
Well, He said: "There are times when, you don't have to block the bad things and push it in the corner of your brain. You should give yourself the privilege to feel the pain.
Yes, feel the pain and every excruciating moment of it. why? because it's only in feeling these emotions that you could let go of them."
I realized that pain and sadness are also just emotions equal to happiness. When we are happy. we do not keep it to ourselves right? we do not keep ourselves busy just to keep it. We rejoice, smile, laugh, feel the happiness and express every joy that comes with it. That's the only time we really feel happy. We experience the happiness and finally let go.The only difference is, we want to feel happy, we do not want to feel sad.
But it does not matter at all. What matters is the "Letting go of the emotion" part.
So what I did at that time was just feel the pain. I just felt it, thought of it, embraced it. Then, a moment later, It was gone (for the day) .


-che

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.