Monday, March 9, 2009

Around a Corner

Today is a different day,.
I've thought about a lot of things, felt a lot of things, said a lot of things, seen a lot of things, made a lot of things, and done a lot of things.

The only thing that marked my day today, is the one fact, that i sadly, have learned just now.
Maybe i have thought about it a few or more times already, but i did not know that it was true.
What the..am I talking about?? Even I, can't explain this...

There is always a certain feeling that a person has, something that only he or she only knows about.

I thought that I can see through this person's heart by merely listening to what she's telling me.. But the truth does not only show in your words..sometimes, it lies beneath your hidden emotions, It seeps through your friend's reactions and It floats through an invisible string of understanding between us. Sometimes, it's difficult to understand the real things we want to get across because of all the shouting, the crying, even the laughing and the smiling. There are times that we tend to mask our true message by some strong force field that nobody can enter just because we think that this can protect our feelings, but in reality, this invisible force field protects not our feelings but our FEAR..

We could keep this protection forever if we choose to, but the thing is, if we never get to face our fear, we never get to know our full potential and strength.

It's up to you..
It's up to me..


and today, I want to see a miracle happen...


paalam,
-chefranco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.