Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let Go

I felt the wind blew softly upon my face
As I walk sadly at the same road
That everyday I take

I felt a little chill but weirder that before
Then I knew it's because there you are again
Fast approaching,
Knocking on my hearts door

I walked faster to get away from you
Because I do not want for us to go back
Now that I’ve lost my love for you and all that

But just as always
You’re running towards me,
To again capture my heart that you've once set free
Desperate I am so I started run
But just as always, just like yesterday
Just like before

A little stone
Ahead of my path
Just popped out from the ground

Yes I saw it, but just too late to avoid it
So from running, I stripped
I stumbled..and then I fall

Fall again
Again..in love with you

I felt the wind blew softly upon my face
As I walk sadly at the same road
That everyday I take..

I felt a little chill but weirder that before
Guess what I did
I sat down on the middle of the road
I didn’t run, for I knew that I couldn’t hide

I just waited for you to pass me by
For your love for me to just pass by
For your too possessive love, I could take no more

So please walk fast, walk away from me
To the place I could never reach
A place I don’t exist

For I do not want to break your heart again
Cause I don’t want to leave you with a scar
That I know would never ever mend

By: Cherry F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.