Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Suicide Note

Before I sleep tonight,
I’ll pray to God above,
I’ll tell him, make me sleep tight
So tight, I’ll rise like a dove.

Before I sleep tonight,
I’ll pray to god for light.
I’ll tell him, heaven is where I want to be,
In heaven, where I can see you without me,

Before I sleep tonight,
I’ll pray to god who is all ears
My tears, my miseries, my pain,
I’ll pray, it disappear.

But before I sleep tonight
I’ll write a poem, a poem just right,
I’ll fold it, and kiss it
I’ll put it on my side.

I would get a knife,
I would stab my heart.
I would cry in pain and then I would call your name
I would close my eyes and say my last goodbyes.

But in this pain so deep,
I would not pray for sleep,
Heaven, I’ll just forget,
I would just pray for death.


By: Cherry F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.